This document describes how to mend Microsoft Office Error code 30088-4 if it isn’t functioning properly or throwing an unexpected error while installing/reinstalling office. This alternatives applies for Office Home, Office Personal, Office University, Office Academy, Office for company, Office Professional, Office Professional Plus, Office 365, Office 2013, and Office 2016. The error code 30088-4 normally happens whilst installing Office, Upgrading workplace, Opening Office, launch Office, removing/uninstalling Microsoft workplace or while implementing windows upgrades . This error applies to all Microsoft office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Access, Project, Publisher, Visio, Infopath) along with the error normally happens in Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP along with other Microsoft Windows Editions.
Indications of Error Code :
- you’ll get error message whilst launching/configuring MS Office. The error will appear to be”Something went wrong. Error code 30088-4″.
- Slow Overall System Performance.
- Microsoft Office freezes frequently.
Cause of 30088-4 Error Code :
- Corrupt System Files.
- Windows Firewall Issue.
- Temporary Internet files Place Includes active malware.
How to Resolve MS OFFICE Error Code 30088-4 .
Temporarily Disable Windows Firewall Setting:
- Press Windows Key + R and Sort”Firewall.cpl” (without quotations )
- Click Ok.
- Click “Switch Windows Firewall On/Off”
- In Personal Network Placing, pick”Switch off Windows firewall (not recommended)”
- Do the Exact Same for Public Network Setting.
- Press ok.
NOTICE : Subsequent to the matter is resolved you need to turn the Windows Firewall on.
Typically error code 30088-4 ought to be solved by following above measures. If nevertheless the problem still persists it means there’s some crucial problem with your system which has to be repaired manually and is suggested to be accomplished by a skilled Computer Technician.